Subject: Re: More Modeler Things
From: Gwynne Reddick <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 94 15:04:00 GMT

Hi [email-masked]
   In <[email-masked]> Allen D Hastings
        <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Yes!  I'm working with Steve Worley to come up with a good plug-in
> texture system for 4.0.

Thanks, I bought Essence v3 with Forge a couple of weeks ago to use with LW
and I`ve been getting some rather nifty looking results.

BTW thanks to everyone who responded to my query about preview, and a huge
round of applause to NewTek for releasing European animators from a life of 
drudgery.

Gwynne.

--

-
*                                                                          *
* Gwynne Reddick                             Submission is a crime         *
* London, England                                                          *
* Email [email-masked]                you have a duty to resist.    *
*                                                                          *